TERMS OF SERVICE:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [sitename]’s prior written consent.
- If you are submitting content to our site, you must adhere to our submission guidelines. All content must not be copyrighted, and must be appropriately sourced or original content owned by you.
- All photos must give proper attribution to the owner, as LitViral.com holds no claim to the photos, and will not be held liable for photos and content which are not properly attributed.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, we do apologize as this was not our willful intent. You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
– An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL
(i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, address, telephone number, and email address
– A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The above information must be submitted as a written or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: G.M.M, LLC Copyright Agent
P.O. Box 63367
Philadelphia, PA 19114
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
(Updated: July 9, 2016)