Kim Kardashian has opened up about the terrifying ordeal that saw her robbed in Paris on October 3, 2016. 17 people have been arrested in connection to the $10 million heist, with ten of the criminals charged. Having hidden from social media following the attack, 36-year-old Kim has finally spoken out about the ordeal.
The reality TV star revealed that she pleaded with the hotel concierge – who had been forced to take the robbers to her room – to tell the thieves that she had babies and a family. She revealed:
The robbers took her $4 million engagement ring before demanding money:
However, the criminals, who were dressed as Parisian police, left Kim in the bathroom before making their escape on hire bicycles. Meanwhile, Kim hid in a bush on the balcony:
Kim also revealed her own theory on how the robbery went down, saying:
As for the jewels, 60-year-old Frenchman Aomar Ait Khedache, who was thought to be the ringleader, said that they have been melted down and sold. Although, Kim’s engagement ring was too difficult to sell on, so the diamond has probably been removed and sold separately. Khedache has also told police that his team had planned to rob Kardashian on previous visits to Paris, but had held off as she was always surrounded by so many people.
Kim also took to social media to speak on the robbery and sharing her story on ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians:’
Photo Credit: Stylecaster
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.